Saturday, October 06, 2007

1st week of sch

Hmmm...finally have some time to blog. Have been *not very busy* for the past week. Hehe. Actually really not very busy la. It's just that the timing for my lessons is very odd now. By the time reach home, finish dinner and all dunno wat time le so din online.


Even my violin lessons are affected lo. Clashes into my sch timetable. So now looking around for another time slot at Yamaha or another sch lo. No choice ma. Sigh! Any good lobang to intro? The time slots I can make it will be evening time after 6.30pm. Not too far de. Better to be in the east side. Hee. Or any private lesson type also can. I mean those come to my house de. Hee.
Well, if have must let me know wor. Xie xie da jia! :)



My fellow group members. My mum say our position looks like 2 candles at the side and 3 jawsticks in the middle. HAHAHA! CHOY! =p

No comments: