Sunday, June 03, 2007

No subject for this post cos I dunno wat to put leh.

Have been staying at home these few days. Nothing to do leh. Until now I still havent buy S.H.E's album. Aiyo...Very lazy to go out. But when I want to go and buy, the shop always say out of stock le. Choy! No fate between the album and me. Hee! Ok tml gonna meet Eunice and Claire for lunch so will go de.

Today I woke up super early wor, 5+am. Haha! Siao rite. HaiZZ...Den surf net lo. Den when I was having my breakfast, my daddy called home and told us that he won a bicycle. Some very high quality and can clumb mountain de. That was the grand prize wor. Haha! So heng. But I think Im gonna sell it away cos very big lo. Very *tin tei*(in hokien). But I will play with it for a few days before selling it away. Hee!

Initially, I dun want to organise anything for my bday de but, however, my mum went to the costa sands to book le. Well, since booked so celebrate lo. Was looking at the cake designs of Emicakes. Saw some very cute de but not for 21st bday de leh. Those I like de are for babies de. *sigh* Saw a mahjong de but my sister say dun wan. humph!

Tml is 4th June le. I suppose the letter will arrive tml ba. :)

No comments: