Friday, June 01, 2007

1st Day Of June

Today is the 1st of June le. Think I'm going to receive the reply from SIm soon le. Actually I cant really remember wat the person has told me about when I will receive the reply. I'm pretty sure is June la but not sure is early June or mid June. Hmm...my 6th sense tell me that it will be early June cos the commencement of the term is July ma so I presuem its early June. They cant expect the students to be prepared within 2 weeks if its mid June ba.

Recently, Kiyoko told me that her company need temp admin and asked me to call up the HR person. I called her le den she asked me to email her my CV and now 2 days le. No reply. Kiyoko say that maybe the person incharge will ask me to go down for interview tml...I mean today cos now is 1st June le. But dunno they will call anot leh.

No comments: