Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Violin Exam!! (WORRIED)

Yesterday was my vilin exam day. Wore a white blouse and a black skirt. Hair half tied up. Look think tquite shu nu. haahaa. Never made this kinda dressing before, at least i cant remember any. Reached the school @ 2.15pm (exam time=3.18pm). went to look for my teacher once i reach the school. Wasnt nervous at first, but as time passes, I really felt like just running away. haahaa wat a childish thinking.
Anyway, did some warm up before the actual thing. The school's air-con was SO strong lo. Super cold. Shivering le. Told the person that i cannot do site reading but the person said I ACTUALLY need to send the doctor's letter to the HQ @ Empress Place. Then, i thold him that nobody had told me a single thing about this. TMD den he kept repeating the same sentence again and again. Feeling like slapping his face to the wall!!! Anyway, the examiner decided to let me not take the site reading part so I just have to play the 3 pieces, Scale and aural part. Damn it!! i dunno wat i was doing for the pulse clapping part. Anyhow clapped. haiZz...
Once I was out of the room, I almost tremble lo. Minds blanked. Dunno which direction to go. haahaa.
Have to wait for a month for the results. STRESS!!!! Anyway, going to buy a new violin next week. heehee but dunno which model to buy. d:)

No comments: