Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Hair Style

For a change, I permed my hair around 2 weeks ago. The result, well, wasn't that good because it doesn't really curl much. Oh well, it's a change for me after all.

What made me have the urge to do it? Haha, it's Groupon! Yes! It's Groupon. I saw a deal back in May: $38 for Rebonding/Perm with L'Oreal Hair Treatment at Styling Room @ Downtown East. Actually, I bought the deal for 2 reasons:

1. Since it's only $38 + I've waited for so long to have my hair permed, might as well try it out.
2. It's just opposite my block. I just have to cross a traffic light, that's all.

Well, the result was bad because, in my opinion, the so called 'hair stylist' is not experienced at all. Oh well, or is it because it's a Groupon deal so every step has to be cut into half? Urgh! I'll NEVER visit that salon AGAIN!

Anyway, I've decided to do another perm and a hair dye in November before I leave for Sweden in early December. And yes, I just bought one Groupon each for the perm and color. I think I'm a little smarter this time round. I did some research on the salons before getting the Groupons. Apparently, both salons have quite good reviews. Shall see how it goes!

Heare is a photo of my 'bad permed hair'. I'm very happy with the length though. :p


TADA!

No comments: