Sunday, July 12, 2009

Violin, New Start

Went to Gramercy to buy new bow. $190 Brazilwood, nice finishing and all. Also bought a new violin case, $490 glossy red one. Very nice and have all the things I wan in a violin case. Hygrometer, 4 bow holders, etc. Very happy about it.



And after putting my violin and bows and all comfortably into the case,,,
If I'm not wrong, this is the first time my violin came into public view. I dun remember uploading any picture of 'her' on my blog or anywhere. The store keepers at Gramercy kept eyeing my violin. Even some of the customers there were like staring all the time, commenting that I've got a very nice violin. One of the store keeper told me that $2000 is worthier for a European violin. Oh well. I 'll definitely buy a old European violin when I get my Grade 8. Yes! 'Old". Means those manufactured dunno dunno which century and are like hundreds of years old. Heard that Stradivarius violins are very good in both quality and sound, as well as Guarneri del Gesu violins. Well, until den.....

Haha. My 2nd sister wanna learn violin wor. Good good. I really love violin and I will fully support (mentally and spiritually) anyone who is interested to learn. Good luck anyway.

No comments: