Sunday, July 26, 2009

I didn't do it on purpose

Today is Sunday so went Spanish class and violin lesson after that. I'm only allowed 45mins of travelling time from City Hall to Pasir Ris okay. That means I have to rush like 'wind'. So basically I have no time to see whether is there any yellow notice board (those yellow boards where u can see in shopping centres when the cleaners put it out when they are mopping the floor or something).

Right! So, I didn't meant to kick it. I didn't see it at all. Well, maybe I was walking so fast that I didn't make an effort to pay attention to it. Okay! It's my fault. I'm really sorry. Adding another sorry because I didn't pick it up. So sorry to the cleaners. I will watch my way next time ya. BUT, how come the board is there at 5:15pm on a Sunday? U seriously wanna mop the floor on a crowded weekend?

Oh god! My 1st exam piece already so difficult. What about the other 2 eh?? All those slurs are killing me. Okay! Just have to put in more effort to practice.

p/s. I wanna learn Air on the G String if I have the time. :D

No comments: