Friday, June 26, 2009

Updates

Went to science centre the other day. Hmm...quite boring but still ok la. Boring is because of those kids' stuff and a super boring movie. We fell asleep inside the theatre. Haha. The only thing that interest me was the robort dinosaur. Haha. So childish yeah.

Took a not-very-good-quality video of a pully man. It really look very much like a vampire. I didnt focus very well on the target though.


I have decided to start my violin again. Went to register my name already and starting the first lesson next sunday. Ah. Should be great I think. Brought my violin for cleaning and polishing yesteday and bought a better and nicer music stand. So, I'm well prepared!
SNYO having a concert on the 13th July (Monday), 7.:30pm at The Esplanade. Anyone interested to go with me? Only $5 per ticket.

No comments: