Sunday, January 04, 2009

Finally Back At Home!

Yeh! Finally back in Singapore after stupid delay of the flight! I swear I would NEVER choose Air China in the future unless I have no choice.

1st is messing up our seats numbers. Told that stupid woman we want 4 seats in a row but she ended up giving us rows 38, 50, 52 and 55. WHT! We spoke in Mandrin lo. Not any other alien language. Well, pple who knows me well would know I wont tolerate this kinda nonsense. So we went back to the counter (unfortunately, the woman who gave us the incorrect seats disappeared. Should say lucky for her if not...) and ask another woman to change lo. By right got window seat but after making the changes dun have already. WTF man! Still dare to say "not I do the check-in for u so I dunno" . GTH la! One sentence can describe everything. Air China SUPER DUPER LOUSY! Inefficient!

2nd is delay of flight. Yeah I now this is very common but inaddition to the seating arrangement issue really made us very unhappy.

3rd is they dun even have the extendable bridge linked to the plane??!! Expect so many passengers to take an old little bus and den walk to the plane in this cold??!! Air Crew not very polite somemore. Airport big and nice no use. Service so damn poor.

Anyway, I'm still safely home. Tml got lesson ah. SianZz! How was the New Year celebrations? Hope it was fun! Ok! Going to take a little nap. Bye.

No comments: