Monday, December 15, 2008

Self-declared holiday

Supposed to attend class today but something prevented me from going tho. Hee. But I'm very happy to not see that guy 2 weeks in a row. Weather so nice and cooling. It's the best time ever to lie in bed and day dream eh.

Woohoo! Will be flying off to Beijing in a week's time! Very very excited! But dun think there's snow leh. I have been checking the weather conditions since last week and it never snowed. But Yahoo! weather forecast said that there will be snow showers on Sunday. Too bad. We will be bringing 3 cameras there this time. Actually, I also dunno why must bring so many tho. Normally in the end my parents dun take pics themselves. They always rely on me. Well, just bring la hor. In case this spoil that spoil. Haha! Yeah and maybe I will accidentally drop one of those into the ice due to numbness in Harbin. Harbin is much much much colder than Kiruna wor. Almost capable of going as low as -20+DC leh. OMG!!! Kiruna was only about -12 when we went there last christmas. OMG OMG!!

But well, part of my luggage is nicely packed. All sweaters, jeans, normal clothings and some little stuff. Now only left with wat leh? Hmm. Oh yeah! Toiletries and facial products not in yet. That one must wait till that morning den pack in.

Woah! Luckily my relative visit me today if not visit me next week den how leh? I still wondering if I should bring my PSP along. Bag very heavy leh I predict. Hmm. If dun bring, I scared I will feel bored on the plane. If bring, den alot of electronic items to bring wor. All wires tangling here and there. Or shall I bring a book to read instead? Harry Potter? Hmm

No comments: