Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleepy day

Oh! Wat a sleepy day. Woke up at 8:30 to eat dinner. Haha. Tonight how to sleep leh??

Wah! Time flies! Will be flying to Beijing in 34 days' time. So fast so fast! So excited!

Ah! How come no business one?! Sigh! Aiyo! I realise I got nothing interesting to blog nowadays. My life's so boring. Aiya! I dun wan update liao. Maybe until I come back from Beijing den got things to blog. Oh oh! My graduate ceremony coming soon. Sure got photos to upload one. U guys got heard of grad ceremony for diploma? I nver though. But, apparently, SIM diplomas got lo. Will see how e gown look like. My parents attending anyway.

Oh oh! And I'm collecting e gown this Friday. Very good! Sister coming back on Sat. Can go for a photographing session wearing e gown. Hee. 1st time. Must take lots and lots of pics. Will upload them one so dun worry. :)

No comments: