Sunday, September 28, 2008

Uni life's really quite interesting man! Although I suay suay gotten a very irritating HRM lecturer, I still quite enjoy everything. PBF and Micro lecturers are very nice towards me. As for the POA lecturer, I dun think he knows I exists. lol! Anyway, POA is not difficult for me la. I can understand what he was talking about even though I did not look at the notes to follow. The stuff being taught are not new to me anyway.

No sch on Mon and Wed for me this week. Yay! I can stay home and rot le. Hee. No la. Got things to do actually.

Wa. End of sept already. October coming. X'mas also coming. This year's X'mas will be my 2nd X'mas not in singapore. 1st was in Sweden and this time will be in Beijing. So excited! hee. I wanna visit Bird's Nest, Forbbiden City, Great Wall, etc etc. We are planning to visit Harbin as well if time and money permits. Wah! Winter winter! Snowy snowy! Hee!

Oh now I mentioned it. I have not finish uploading the photos taken in Sweden and now I cannot remember where did I stored the photos in. So sorry man! I will dig them out. I can say that the most exciting pictures have not been posted. These pictures were taken in Kiruna where all the snow and activities are. I will I will dig them out ok.

Btw, just for your info, I have given up jigsaw-puzzling. Haha! I tot I could finish it before sch started but, well, I overestimated my capabilities. And now both were stuffed into my cupboard. Sigh! If anyone interested to buy from me just let me know ba. Haha!

No comments: