Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where is the witness?

For those who have read about the 19 year old girl who died in a car crash last week, her friends are looking for witnesses to the accident. Pls click here to know the in depth story. If possible, pls spread it around and who noes, maybe this piece of news would reach the witness. Thank you.

Although I never knew the girl and would never have chance to do tt, I really feel very upset for her, her friends and her family. Only 19 years old. A very decent looking girl. I've also lost my love ones before so I can more or less understand how it feels when ur love onse left u suddenly. Maybe some of u would say me busy-body or watever, but pls think lo. It's a life. A human life.

So pls pls pls! If u are the witness or happen to know any inside info, pls contact the blog owner at the bloglink above or contact the police immediately.

Jokers pls stay away from it. It's not a laughing matter. Mr Witness, pls take action immediately.

No comments: