Monday, June 16, 2008

Everything's complicated and slow! So irritated!

Aiya! I have been busy reading up the program structure and the course registration stuff these few days and I'm still not quite able to get the hang of it. Until now I still havent receive what UOL study pack from the RELC which it's said that one should receive it a few weeks after submitting the application form. Oh well. I think I should call up the RELC to ask about it.

And this e-course registration thingy really....Why cant they just do it for us man. If not we pay so much they only handle the documents only meh? Should do something for us ma. And after attending the enrolment talk on Thursday, I was told that for SIM Diploma students cannot do the ecr ourselves wor. We have to call up someone to seek assistance. Damn it! And where is my Bridging Maths results?? Now my dip sem 4 results alr out but bridging maths is still missing. How many students only? Need such a long time to mark meh? Hurry up leh! I have to know whether I pass to know whether I'm exempted for tt particular unit anot ma, den can determine what modules I have to take for my degree rite?? So slow!

And SIM say the ecr for local students starts today lo (16th June) and how come until now havent see a thing leh? Now past midnight liao tt means 16 le ma. Nvm. I think I got another call to make in the morning liao.

Some happy things to direct my attention away from the slowness of everything. I no need to study alot of wordy stuff for my UOL degree. Maybe got a little bit in Financial Reporting but nvm. Lucky I din choose Business or Management if not got marketing, HRM and all these wordy stuff. EEEEE! Hate it hate it! Oh but got Auditing. Hmm. I actually got to see a past year Audit paper and the questions were all essay type lo. Ok nvm. Will just have to study harder for it then.

Another happy thing is that I will get to have a 2week break before the commencement of the degree classes if my exemptions are all granted. That means I have 2weeks free to do anything, whether to go on a really short holiday or stay home to sleep. But if wan go short holiday go where hao neh? Early September leh. HK? Bangkok? Hmm.

No comments: