Monday, March 24, 2008

Sort of being accepted

Hmm. Received a provisional offer letter from UOL last week. Hee. Happy happy. Will be entering Uni this August if hao wu yi wai. So excited. Well, of cos I would have to complete my diploma first. And before that, I have to attend a bridging course and have to pass of cos. Once I fulfill the above criteria, I will be entering Uni 2nd year. Wo hui jia you de. Hee

Seems long time didnt post pics le hor. So sorry. I'm really lazy la. Next time when we meet up den I will bring the photo albums for u to see. But of cos not AM or AK that will let them see. Only close friends. Yup so must remind me hor. Hee.

One more week to starting a new semester. Eww. I will jia you jia you and jia you de. Anyway, went for sakae buffet lunch the past sat. Hmm yummy yummy. We nearly vormitted cos too full le. We were really bloated. But still ya very delicious and very value for money. Hee.

Aiyo, my gums are aching like hell. I think my bottom left wisdom tooth is trying to squeeze its way out but apparently my mouth too small for it to grow. Hee. My mum and sister strongly encourage my to visit a dentist and get it plug off but knowing me a bloody coward, scally cat. So ya. I will endure instead of getting rid of it. Sigh.

Ah! my neck is also aching cos didnt sleep at the correct posture last nite. Now having difficulty turning to the right. Ouch! =(

Tt day I was reading Ziazue's blog and she posted a group of photos capturing her so called 'Princess room. Well, I would call it the Pink room. The room is all in pink. It makes me feel geedy and like vormitting when i saw the photos. Hmm but the colour of the room is not the main point. My main point is her vast collection of cosmetics. OMG! She purposely bought a shelf specially for her cosmetics. U guys can go and take a look la. It makes me feel that girls must be really rich to have all she has. Hmm. She not tired meh? I think she have to spend at least 2hours to put on makeup everyday ba. Wat a waste of time. Haha

Alright. Will blog till here today. Hungry liao. Going to have dinner. Happy day everyone. =D

No comments: