Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I know its almost 7am in the morning but yeah still wanna wish u guys a Happy Christmas. Anyway, it is only still 24th in Stockholm.

The weather today was gloomy, as usual,. However, it is warmer den the past few days. The frost on the floor all melted and caused the roads to be wet and dirty. Hmm...

Anyway, went to my sister's parents-in-law's house for christmas gathering. Their house is very westernised. Those who watched Harry Potter or other modern European movies, just imagine they live in those houses featured in the movies. The atmostphere is very strong. Hoho! It's really interesting.

First, we have a high-tea gathering in the late afternoon den we will walk around the house chatting and talking, taking pictures and admiring the realir real christmas tree(real in the sense that it is ALIVE). And den we will have the dinner part which we use folks and knives to eat. They prepared some sort of buffet for us which I dun think they usually do. The food was nice, especially the smoked salmon despite it has alot of tiny bones.

Anyway, I took really lotsa lotsa pictures. I think I would be broke if I am to deliver ALL the pics, bearing in mind that I will be stayingin Sweden till 31st Dec and today is only the 24th or 25th. So far the most interesting thing to me is the Vasa Warship meusseum(am I spelling correctly?) which I think I have explained abit about it in my previous post. If I didnt, den I will explain later. Hehe!

Anyway, I think I dun really like this place very much. Maybe is because of the bad weather here. Alr arrived here for almost 5 days but only 1 day which the sun is up for whole day(my whole day means from 8.30am till 2.45pm). Depressing rite? Anyway, I think it's a good experience lo. How often do Singaporeans have the chance to experience winter season eh? So must appreciate and xing shange instead. Hehe!

Will be flying off to the northern part of Sweden on 26th. It's a place called Kiruna and it would definitely be much much much colder den in Stockholm. Hopefully I wont become an ice pig there. Haha! I will be able to see the northern lights in Kiruna so I will take lotsa pics for u guys to see. Hopefully my camera is powderful enough to tahan the coldness.

Happy Christmas and New Year everyone! :D

No comments: