Sunday, December 16, 2007

counting down to christmas

Wow! 9 more days to christmas. Have u guys bought xmas gifts alr? Nowadays having xmas sale everywhere. I myself also bought some for my foreign and local relatives. Piangz. The process of which u have to crack your brain and think wat to buy for them is really difficult lo. Killed alot of brain cells liao.

Not long ago den I realise I wont be celebrating xmas in sg. Hmm. Dunno how is the xmas atmostphere in those western countries leh. Heard from sister that they will have a xmas party/gathering and all participants have to wear nicely de. No t-shirts and berms lo. I will take lotsa lotsa photos for u guys to see de. Hee.

Bcos of winter, we have to bring lotsa cold wear there lo. So tin tei. We alr have one large luggage to ourselves le but I think abit squeezy lo. Cant even clos when I was packing yesterday. Hai. How those pple live their llife during winter de har? Have to wear so many layers of clothings.

Ok la. Better stop complaining. Anyway, I think I will make a post before I board the plane. Actually dunno for wat la but see how la hor.

*Lovers very nice. Repeat for dunno how many times le. Lee Seo Jin very shuai. Kim Jung Eun quite pretty also*

No comments: