Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Orientation

Yesterday was the oreintation and hmm so far still quite ok ba even I didnt really make frens there but knew a girl from my class but not considered as *fren* ba. Like my sis said. Its very diff to make real good friends under such situation lo cos we are not like sec sch or pri sch where we willl get to eat lunch or tea break tog or wat lo. There will be a break in the middle of the lecture la but I dun its will be enuff for me to know everyone from the same class when there are about 50-60 pple in ONE class. And dun think there will have time to tok during the lecture ba. So I think I will have to rely on myself le.

Anyway, the orientation lasted 3.5hrs from 9.30 to 1pm. I went off after collecting the notes for this sem. Went to wait for 67 at around 1 but I boarded the bus at 1.50. Reason being, I cant see the bus num even with a monoculars. Its not that the monoculars is useless lo. I can see the nums on SBS bus lo. So who's fault? The person who designed the buses for SMRT has to blame! How stupid brain to come out with such bus nums.

Anyway, starting sch officially on monday, 9.30, and the first lecure alr make me sian liao cos its biz mats. Sure got lots of formulas to memorise. Wish me good luck ba. =P

No comments: