Tuesday, June 05, 2007

How will the interview turn out?

Gonna go for the interview at Xiao Xiang's company tml. I wonder how will it turn out. Frankly speaking, I'm not very confident with it. At least for the point that my eye condition will deduct marks ba. Well, shun qi zi ran ba although I will still feel abit nervous cos at least this is the first time going for an interview.

Today my sister and her husband came back from Sri Lanka le. Went dinner with them after they came out from the custom at T2 Sakae. AR!!! The boiling water spilled onto my hand! OUCHIE! So pianful! My tears immediately came to my eyes lo.

I felt like buying a new bicycle for myself leh. All thanks to my mum. Gave away my former bike lo. haiZz...I dun care! I'm gonna buy a new one for myself! Nobody is to touch it without my permission! Not even my family! Hee!I love my former bike de lo.

Today is 5th June le! I still havent receive the admission letter from the stupid SIM! How inefficient! Cant understand y they need to take such a long time to send tt pathetic letter.

No comments: