Monday, March 19, 2007

More Or Less Decided

Think I'm more or less decided with provate diploma but in wat area i dunno. But sure will be something to do with business studies or management or watever. As long as next time can sit in the office no need to go around.

Act, I prefer something like Hospitality but think have go go around so dun think i can so better choose some business admin or business management stuff.

I think wat u r interested in and wat u can study are totally different thing especially for cases like mine. Although I'm interested in accounts stuff but i really dun think any employer will employ an accountant like me, having the *defection* which I could never ever remove. Sorry for being straight but its true.
Just now looked at the class photos and it reminds me alot of things. Reminds me of not getting to see them in the near future. Reminds me of those memories with A. Reminds me of HIM. Reminds me of the days when I ...... Reminds me of lotsa lotsa things. The good and the bad. :~(

Though I've more or less decided with wat to study next, I'm not decided with wat to do during this holiday. My sister suggested to look for a temp job which I think could be possible. At least to gain some experience. Or should I take up a 3rd language course?

Wat do u suggest? :P

No comments: