Monday, January 01, 2007

WAH WAH WAH

First Entry Of The New Year

WAH WAH WAH!!! It's the first day of 2007. Wish all of u a Happy and Cheerful New Year ahead. :D

Yesterday was New Year's eve and I went to DTE with my family to countdown leh. Wah DTE was super crowded lo. Everyone was holding all thoes sprays and spraying around lo. Was afraid that I might kana the liquid so we hide ourselves behind a big sign board. HaaHaa was so funny. We even bought thoes little pulling-bombs to play lo. So bo liao anyway. Was fun la. So how did u guys celebrate new year leh??!!

Time flies. So fast 2007 alr. Meaning everyone's older by 1 yr le. Hai... LKK liao. But come to think of it, new year very sian leh. Act nothing much to do de. I have been staying at home with my computer for the past 2 weeks le wor. Nowadays playing with neopets. Super bo liao tho but at least can keep my time occupied.

No comments: