Sunday, December 17, 2006

Long Long Update

Weather: Raining for the whole day already

Mood: Not too bad cos holiday has started

It has been a long while since I last updated my blog. Holiday has now started and what am I intending to do during this holiday leh?? HeeHee...Will try my very best to lose weight. Will do more exercise for e.e skipping, jogging, hoola-hooping, etc etc. Oh of cos have to eat less fatty, heaty, hi-carbo, oily, etc etc food. Lets see how much I can lose. Hmmm...And going to consult the doctor for my pimple problem. Have been intending to go but no time leh. So, finally, going to make booking tml. Hopefully by school re-open this problem is solved. HaiZz...

My cell phone was spoilt for twice already. Really thinking of changing for a new one. But...but...I'm gonna wait. Wait till April and thats when I am going to change.

No comments: