Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm Really Pissed!!!

Jus gotten my violin exam result yesterday. I cant believe that I've only got a PASS!!! Not even a Merit. My site reading was not exempted. The examinor jus gave me a zero for the site reading part. upon 21 leh!!! I'm sure that I can get at least, at least, a Merit. I've already handed all the documents the school wanted to submit for the exemtion.

And the excuse I got from the teacher was that the school has never handle this kinda case/student before and so I should take it that I will be the one who will start the thing rolling(so called). Another way of interpreting will be that I'm the guinea pig. WTH!!! And I told the teacher these and he dare to put the blame to the examinor. He blames the examinor for being stingy towards this year's students. But at first is the school that have said that once i have handed in all the documents and jus bring the doctor's letter on the day of examination, the exemption should be no problem.

And wat happens now!!?? The stupid teacher dare to asked me not to take this grade 1 too seriously!! WTH was he toking about man!!?? I told him the matter now is that I noe I can do much more better den a pass and he say Im over self confident. GO AND DIE LA!! Toking rubbish. I noe that he's trying to divert away from the main point. And I noe wat he was thinking. He was trying to safe the school and himself. He ever asked me wat I wanna do now. Do I wanna complain until UK that side. I told him if im angry enuff I will, do not underestimate me.

I told him exactly like that. Den he looked abit shocked and den he say again, I'm too over confident and something like think too highly of myself. I tell you I'll make sure I will conplain until dunno where if the stupid school cannot give me a good reply for these!!!!

No comments: