Monday, September 18, 2006

A message for U and myself as well.

Yesterday met up with Eunice and Zhen. Went to bugis for a little shop and dinner.
HaiZz...Told E that "since you noe there's no ending den is better to feel all the pain now den in the future". I suddenly realisee that im not only saying to her but also to myself. After noeing wat had happened between him and her, Im really, on one hand, happy cos I nv let myself into such situation but, on the other hand, feeling sad for both of them.
Well, since now u both have decided to let time to so call decide everyhing, den of cos, as a friend I hope that both of u will have good ending, even if both of u are not together in the future. But of cos, this is not the ending which either Zhen or me would like to see.
Best Wishes

No comments: